First weekend of July -
Canaan folks came over for white water rafting. It was so good to see familiar faces. It reminded me of how much I miss Canaan community and fellowship.
Second weekend of July -
Went to Nvidia to pack up my cube. Yes, it is time. My last day will be 8/6. But I packed up my cube earlier so my replacement would have a clean cube when she came on board. And since I work from home most of the summer, I don't really need my cube. I will definitely miss my neighbors (Karen's sneezes, Caroline's laughs...etc). I can't believe how much junk were accumulated over the past 4 years. But with Karen, Andrea, Bob, Tomio, and Oski's help, I finished packing my cube in a couple of hours! (Thanks to Karen, Andrea, and Bob for coming by!)
We went to on a picnic at Memorial Park later that evening. Here are some photos of the day~
Third weekend July -
Fred (Tomio's med school friend) and Sarah came over for dinner on Friday night. I made Korean food, but didn't realize that not everyone loves spicy food...
Tried to be a nerd for the rest of the weekend
Last weekend of July -
Saturday: Drove down to the southbay and worked most of the Saturday at the office. Went over to Joyce & Han's late afternoon with Karen, Andrea, and Caroline. All of us were hooked on bomberman for the rest of the day :) Andrea's got to be the most entertaining bomberman player to watch. Afterwards we went to Ariake for dinnner and got pearl milk tea!
Sunday: Andrea, Caroline, Tomio, and I got up at 5am and drove to Santa Cruz for the Wharf to Wharf 10K run. The weather was perfect and breezing, and the route was right along the beach. After the run, we rewarded ourselves by getting the "famous" tri-tip sandwiches (YUM)!
No comments:
Post a Comment